Creative Living: Home & Lifestyle

Escape to a blog where you can nurture your CREATIVITY and FRUGALITY for a better "Quality of Life".  From tips, thoughts, projects and inspirations in the areas of Home Decorating, Fashion, Culinary and Health Awareness, to Internet Marketing and Business Enhancement.  
Re-gain control of the QUALITY of your LIFESTYLE

Monday, February 1, 2010

GET THE LOOK...

Just a note to let you know that I've been working on writing a series of articles on How to GET THE LOOK of different DECORATING STYLES.  


There are hundreds of styles out there that are being used these days.  So far I've just tapped the surface with Traditional, Contemporary, Retro, and French Country Styles.  I'm currently getting ready to finish one on Coastal Living.  Others that will be coming soon are:  Mediterranean, Tuscan, Cottage, African, Art Deco, British India, Victorian, South Western and Man Cave :-)  If there are any in particular that you are interested in, please let me know and I will add them to my list!


The series can be found on my Springfield Interior Decorating Site  for Examiner.com.

No comments: